On the 6th of April 2020 at 8.30pm, Managing Partner Bruce Lye unveiled our support plans for TeamSRI in a total package of S$4,500,000 to assist any team mates who might be affected during this Circuit Breaker month.
We standby our team 101% and will be ensuring all of us will emerge stronger through this period of physical isolation. We urge all team mates to play their part as a Singaporean to enrich themselves by the E1P Enrich lessons daily, to continue to refine and deliver creative sales methods while observing the Circuit Breaker rules.
We have just unveiled our new look for 2020 to step up our engagement efforts for our realtors and clients. This look represents our vibrant team force in the real estate sales force locally and allows us to expand relevant contents to our target audience effectively.
Watch out for SRI Keynote 2020 updates
As we proudly host our Keynote event on the 10th of February, there are key take aways for our realtors as well as how we are going to engage our clients with more value added services for the year. We’ll be proudly sharing our Keynote highlights to our clients and peers on how we keep and step up our efforts to navigate the year.
The Business Times Real Estate News Feed
- Mapletree Logistics Trust's DPU up 1% in Q3by Vivien Shiao on January 25, 2021 at 10:32 am
MAPLETREE Logistics Trust's (MLT) distribution per unit rose 1 per cent to 2.065 Singapore cents for its third quarter ended Dec 31, 2020, on an […]
- Hot stock: CapitaLand shares sink 4.7% after profit warning; analysts remain positive by Rachel Mui on January 25, 2021 at 2:33 am
SHARES in CapitaLand took a beating at the start of the week, after the property behemoth on Friday issued a profit warning expecting a full-year […]
- LHN taps trends in e-commerce and sharing economyby Claudia Chong on January 24, 2021 at 9:50 pm
LHN Group's strategy of revamping unused and under-utilised spaces to suit emerging industry trends has proven valuable, after the pandemic triggered […]
- 2020 property investment up even as retail consumption slidesby Nisha Ramchandani on January 24, 2021 at 9:50 pm
NEW private homes were high on the shopping list for some in Singapore last year.
- Is property development in Singapore becoming an unsustainable business?by Ben Paul on January 24, 2021 at 9:50 pm
FOLLOWING comments by top government officials and analysts this past week about the resurgent property market, some investors will understandably be […]
Propertyguru Property News Feed
- Parc Central Residences EC sells 414 units during launchon January 25, 2021 at 12:37 am
The developers revealed that a selection of three-, four- and five-bedroom units are still available. Second timer applicants can make their booking […]
- Private home sales up in 2020 while retail sales continue to lagon January 24, 2021 at 8:35 pm
While retail sales have recovered since the start of the pandemic, it remained weaker compared to pre-COVID days. Meanwhile, private home sales and […]
- HDB gets 194 requests for interim rental housingon January 24, 2021 at 6:38 pm
Out of the 194 requests, 17 came from future owners at Waterway Sunrise II, whose building contractor was terminated by HDB last August due to […]
- Private home prices up in Q4 2020, while new homes sales fellon January 21, 2021 at 10:49 pm
For the whole of 2020, private home prices rose 2.2%, down from the 2.7% increase registered in 2019.
- Semi-detached house attracted 33 bids, sold for $3.89milon January 21, 2021 at 8:36 pm
33 bids for a property is 'abnormal', says Joy Tan, Head of Auction and Sale at Edmund Tie. The highest number of bids recorded at last year’s […]