We have achieved a major milestone in Jan 2021, we have more than 1000 agents. As at press time, we reported a total...
As part of 6 series instalment of our annual Keynote event now held via zoom, Managing Partner Benson Koh launched our...
In Part 2 of SRI Keynote series which was conducted via Zoom with over 600 attendees, Managing Director Tony Koe...
Key Executive Officer Nick Tan has unveiled the SRI Keynote 2020 efforts by addressing to TeamSRI this afternoon at...
On the 6th of April 2020 at 8.30pm, Managing Partner Bruce Lye unveiled our support plans for TeamSRI in a total...
We have just unveiled our new look for 2020 to step up our engagement efforts for our realtors and clients. This look...
The Business Times Real Estate News Feed
- Brokers' take: Analysts trim target prices for MNACT amid weaker rental reversionsby Jude Chan on July 28, 2021 at 7:50 am
CGS-CIMB Research and OCBC Investment Research are lowering their target prices for Mapletree North Asia Commercial Trust (MNACT), on the back of […]
- Flynn Park in Pasir Panjang tries for en bloc sale againby Yong Jun Yuan on July 28, 2021 at 5:40 am
PROPERTY consulting group Savills Singapore announced on Wednesday that it has launched the public tender of Flynn Park, located at 18 to 22 Yew […]
- LOGOS, Engie to build regional renewable energy platformby Vivienne Tay on July 28, 2021 at 5:29 am
LOGOS and French energy company Engie on Wednesday said they will build a regional renewable energy platform to provide solar generation and […]
- Keppel Pacific Oak US Reit to acquire two US office buildings for US$105.1mby Michelle Zhu on July 28, 2021 at 1:22 am
KEPPEL Pacific Oak US Reit (KORE) is proposing to acquire two office assets in the US for a total of US$105.1 million, the Reit manager announced on […]
- CICT posts H1 DPU of 5.18 S cents as revenue doubles post-mergerby Jude Chan on July 28, 2021 at 12:36 am
CAPITALAND Integrated Commercial Trust (CICT), formerly known as CapitaLand Mall Trust, has posted a 75 per cent increase in distribution per unit […]
Propertyguru Property News Feed
- Proportion of flats under Married Child Priority Scheme cannot be increased, says MNDon July 27, 2021 at 8:20 pm
A third of new flats located in mature estates are already set aside for the Married Child Priority Scheme.
- More Malay households living in one-, two-room flatson July 27, 2021 at 7:55 pm
Some reasons explaining why more Malay households were living in smaller flats included young families who needed interim housing while trying to […]
- Oxley’s two residential projects obtain TOPon July 27, 2021 at 7:41 pm
Sea Pavilion Residences and Sixteen35 Residences, which recently TOP-ed and are fully sold, are located at 494 Upper East Coast Road and 16 Geylang […]
- Any potential measure to reduce EIP’s economic impact should apply to all raceson July 26, 2021 at 10:30 pm
With more HDB flat sellers from minority groups coming forward to appeal the EIP, the Ministry of National Development is carefully studying the […]
- Higher construction costs not to be passed down to flat buyerson July 26, 2021 at 8:05 pm
These higher construction costs stem from factors such as increased manpower costs and reduced productivity due to having to implement safe […]