August 2021 recorded the highest number of resale flats sold since October 2010. HDBs resale volume rebounded strongly...
A 3,079 sq ft, strata-titled office unit on the 37th floor of Suntec Tower 1 of Suntec City changed hands recently for...
The next SRI auction will take place on 27 August 2021 (Friday) 2.30pm at Amara Singapore Hotel Level 3, 165 Tanjong...
SRI has been appointed as the sole marketing agent for 51 Cuppage Road and Alexandra Point by Frasers Property with...
Despite consolidation amongst real estate agencies and stiff competition within the industry, SRI’s numbers...
Mr. Malik Sani, associate senior director of Singapore Realtors Inc (SRI), shares his experiences of less bargaining,...
The Business Times Real Estate News Feed
- Singapore regulators taking steps to mitigate risks from entities with Myanmar dealingsby Raphael Lim on October 22, 2021 at 3:11 am
FINANCIAL regulators in Singapore said they have taken steps aimed at mitigating risks from entities that have business dealings with Myanmar, in […]
- ARA's Europe arm forms JV to invest in UK logistics, industrial assetsby Tan Nai Lun on October 22, 2021 at 2:58 am
ARA Dunedin, the European arm of ARA Asset Management, has entered into a joint venture (JV) with global private markets firm Partners Group to […]
- Singapore private home prices may jump 6-7% this year, analysts sayby Fiona Lam on October 22, 2021 at 1:30 am
THE private housing market in Singapore may well end this year on a high note, as the economy continues to recover while the luxury and rental […]
- Q3 rents for Singapore retail space slips further, but prices hold steadyby Nisha Ramchandani on October 22, 2021 at 1:09 am
RETAIL property rents in Singapore's central region continued to retreat in the third quarter of this year, although prices of retail spaces remained […]
- URA office rent index for central region falls 3.5% q-o-q in Q3; vacancy rises to 12.9%by Kalpana Rashiwala on October 22, 2021 at 12:45 am
THE Urban Redevelopment Authority's (URA) rental index for office space in Singapore’s central region fell 3.5 per cent in the third quarter of […]
Propertyguru Property News Feed
- HDB resale prices, transactions up in Q3on October 21, 2021 at 8:48 pm
Quarter-on-quarter, Q3 2021 HDB resale prices increased 2.9% while transaction volumes increased 19.4%.
- Dairy Farm Walk residential site launched for saleon October 21, 2021 at 8:35 pm
The Dairy Farm Walk residential site has a land area of 15,663.2 sq m, with a maximum gross floor area of 32,893 sq m.
- Real estate agent charged for failing to report suspicious property transactionon October 21, 2021 at 8:31 pm
If convicted under the Estate Agents Act, the 42-year-old PropNex Realty agent faces up to six months imprisonment and/or a fine of up to $10,000.
- Queenstown to become Singapore’s first health districton October 21, 2021 at 8:19 pm
By working with stakeholders in various private, public and people sectors, HDB, NUS and NUHS will transform Queenstown into Singapore’s first […]
- Yew Tee’s ‘vertical kampung’ to offer HDB housing for seniorson October 21, 2021 at 8:11 pm
The Yew Tee Integrated Development will have 68 two-room Flexi flats for seniors and has amenities such as a hawker centre, community club and retail […]