Key Executive Officer Nick Tan has unveiled the SRI Keynote 2020 efforts by addressing to TeamSRI this afternoon at 1pm. The event has been broken down into 6 part series where keynote speakers of our own have prepared and augmented the key messages to be delivered to the Team via Zoom as part of our Everyday 1PM series (E1P) training.
With its inauguration, Nick shares an unscripted video of some of our team mates and their experience in the agency. He then proceeds to recap what SRI has achieved for the past 4 years and reveals our brand new look for our website. Next Keynote speaker, Managing Director Tony Koe will reveal his segment at 1pm tomorrow.
On the 6th of April 2020 at 8.30pm, Managing Partner Bruce Lye unveiled our support plans for TeamSRI in a total package of S$4,500,000 to assist any team mates who might be affected during this Circuit Breaker month.
We standby our team 101% and will be ensuring all of us will emerge stronger through this period of physical isolation. We urge all team mates to play their part as a Singaporean to enrich themselves by the E1P Enrich lessons daily, to continue to refine and deliver creative sales methods while observing the Circuit Breaker rules.
The Business Times Real Estate News Feed
- Cromwell E-Reit to acquire logistics park in Italy for 52.6m eurosby Raphael Lim on November 25, 2020 at 12:57 am
CROMWELL European Real Estate Investment Trust (Cromwell E-Reit) has entered into an agreement via a wholly-owned vehicle to acquire a logistics park […]
- Asia-Pac's stubbornly-high property prices may correct next yearby Fiona Lam on November 24, 2020 at 9:50 pm
THERE are growing concerns that a market correction may be on the cards next year for Asia-Pacific (Apac) real estate, which has stayed resilient […]
- Mapletree to invest over S$550m in jumbo logistics site in Japanby Fiona Lam on November 24, 2020 at 9:50 pm
PROPERTY giant Mapletree Investments has entered the Kyushu logistics market by acquiring a prime plot about the size of 15 football fields - 116,319 […]
- Pines' case rests on whether club owner has right to amend the club's rules, says courtby Lee Meixian on November 24, 2020 at 9:50 pm
WHETHER some 162 unhappy members of The Pines, a country club, can successfully claim damages from the club owner will depend on whether the court is […]
- Patriarch of Scotts Holdings, Ameerali R Jumabhoy, dies at 94by Siow Li Sen on November 24, 2020 at 10:19 am
AMEERALI Rajabali Jumabhoy, prominent businessman and founder of Scotts Holdings Limited, died early on Tuesday. He was 94.
Propertyguru Property News Feed
- Many Singaporeans facing difficulty paying housing loans amidst the pandemicon November 25, 2020 at 2:36 am
The survey revealed that about one third or 31% of the respondents encountered difficulties with their housing loan payments, with 9% indicating that […]
- Toa Payoh’s five-room BTO flats hotly contested despite high price tagon November 24, 2020 at 3:23 am
As at 5pm on Monday, Bartley Beacon’s 144 five-room flats received over six first-time applicants each, while the 1,222 four-room flats at Bishan […]
- Semi-detached house near Orchard Road up for sale for $7.84milon November 24, 2020 at 3:11 am
The two-storey freehold property occupies a land area of 288.0 sq m (3,100 sq ft), and is expected to sell at $2,500 per sq ft.
- Tender for Yishun Avenue 9 EC site awarded to Sing Holdingson November 23, 2020 at 2:21 am
The 99-year leasehold site has an area of 21,514.0 sq m and can yield up to 600 housing units.
- Chinese property buyers turn to Singapore, Portugal as alternative investment destinationson November 20, 2020 at 2:55 am
In Singapore, Chinese buyers accounted for nearly 25% of the total foreign property acquisitions during the first three quarters of 2020, showed […]