We have achieved a major milestone in Jan 2021, we have more than 1000 salespersons.
As at press time, we reported a total of 1004 salespersons and according to Tony, our CEO, the number could be higher by the end of the month.
The latest tally is a 17.6% jump from the 854 salespersons that we had at the start of 2020, based on Council for Estate Agencies (CEA) figures. In 2018, we only had just 250 salespersons. Hence, the number of salespersons has quadrupled in just three years.
For more information, you can read the article by Edgeprop.
As part of 6 series instalment of our annual Keynote event now held via zoom, Managing Partner Benson Koh launched our very own Reserve Inventory System, a property management app for our clients.
“It’s never a better time to do so as we have to do things very differently from now. Since value adding is the key to our business, we’d move ahead of our peers and have this period for our team to be more effective to our clients”
You can watch the launch video and take humour from the actors and actresses whom are all part of TeamSRI.
The Business Times Real Estate News Feed
- Mapletree Logistics Trust's DPU up 1% in Q3by Vivien Shiao on January 25, 2021 at 10:32 am
MAPLETREE Logistics Trust's (MLT) distribution per unit rose 1 per cent to 2.065 Singapore cents for its third quarter ended Dec 31, 2020, on an […]
- Hot stock: CapitaLand shares sink 4.7% after profit warning; analysts remain positive by Rachel Mui on January 25, 2021 at 2:33 am
SHARES in CapitaLand took a beating at the start of the week, after the property behemoth on Friday issued a profit warning expecting a full-year […]
- LHN taps trends in e-commerce and sharing economyby Claudia Chong on January 24, 2021 at 9:50 pm
LHN Group's strategy of revamping unused and under-utilised spaces to suit emerging industry trends has proven valuable, after the pandemic triggered […]
- 2020 property investment up even as retail consumption slidesby Nisha Ramchandani on January 24, 2021 at 9:50 pm
NEW private homes were high on the shopping list for some in Singapore last year.
- Is property development in Singapore becoming an unsustainable business?by Ben Paul on January 24, 2021 at 9:50 pm
FOLLOWING comments by top government officials and analysts this past week about the resurgent property market, some investors will understandably be […]
Propertyguru Property News Feed
- Parc Central Residences EC sells 414 units during launchon January 25, 2021 at 12:37 am
The developers revealed that a selection of three-, four- and five-bedroom units are still available. Second timer applicants can make their booking […]
- Private home sales up in 2020 while retail sales continue to lagon January 24, 2021 at 8:35 pm
While retail sales have recovered since the start of the pandemic, it remained weaker compared to pre-COVID days. Meanwhile, private home sales and […]
- HDB gets 194 requests for interim rental housingon January 24, 2021 at 6:38 pm
Out of the 194 requests, 17 came from future owners at Waterway Sunrise II, whose building contractor was terminated by HDB last August due to […]
- Private home prices up in Q4 2020, while new homes sales fellon January 21, 2021 at 10:49 pm
For the whole of 2020, private home prices rose 2.2%, down from the 2.7% increase registered in 2019.
- Semi-detached house attracted 33 bids, sold for $3.89milon January 21, 2021 at 8:36 pm
33 bids for a property is 'abnormal', says Joy Tan, Head of Auction and Sale at Edmund Tie. The highest number of bids recorded at last year’s […]