Mr. Malik Sani, associate senior director of Singapore Realtors Inc (SRI), shares his experiences of less bargaining,...
A caveat was recently lodged for a unit at the ultra-luxury Les Maisons Nassim by Hong Kong-listed property...
A two-bedroom loft unit apartment at Draycott 8 will be put up on sale by its owners with a guide price of $2.8...
About 16 years ago, at 6am, Mrs C Indrani flipped through the advertising pages of the Straits Times newspaper,...
SURREY POINT SOLD @ S$47.8 MILLION TO CONSORTIUM LED BY AMARA HOLDINGS Singapore, 5 Mar 2021 – The prominent dual...
We are excited to have Mok Sze Sze on board with SRI as Managing Partner, Auction. The Auction team brings along...
The Business Times Real Estate News Feed
- Brokers' take: Analysts trim target prices for MNACT amid weaker rental reversionsby Jude Chan on July 28, 2021 at 7:50 am
CGS-CIMB Research and OCBC Investment Research are lowering their target prices for Mapletree North Asia Commercial Trust (MNACT), on the back of […]
- Flynn Park in Pasir Panjang tries for en bloc sale againby Yong Jun Yuan on July 28, 2021 at 5:40 am
PROPERTY consulting group Savills Singapore announced on Wednesday that it has launched the public tender of Flynn Park, located at 18 to 22 Yew […]
- LOGOS, Engie to build regional renewable energy platformby Vivienne Tay on July 28, 2021 at 5:29 am
LOGOS and French energy company Engie on Wednesday said they will build a regional renewable energy platform to provide solar generation and […]
- Keppel Pacific Oak US Reit to acquire two US office buildings for US$105.1mby Michelle Zhu on July 28, 2021 at 1:22 am
KEPPEL Pacific Oak US Reit (KORE) is proposing to acquire two office assets in the US for a total of US$105.1 million, the Reit manager announced on […]
- CICT posts H1 DPU of 5.18 Singapore cents; manager still sees interest for retail spaceby Jude Chan on July 28, 2021 at 12:36 am
CAPITALAND Integrated Commercial Trust (CICT), formerly known as CapitaLand Mall Trust, has posted a 75 per cent increase in distribution per unit […]
Propertyguru Property News Feed
- Proportion of flats under Married Child Priority Scheme cannot be increased, says MNDon July 27, 2021 at 8:20 pm
A third of new flats located in mature estates are already set aside for the Married Child Priority Scheme.
- More Malay households living in one-, two-room flatson July 27, 2021 at 7:55 pm
Some reasons explaining why more Malay households were living in smaller flats included young families who needed interim housing while trying to […]
- Oxley’s two residential projects obtain TOPon July 27, 2021 at 7:41 pm
Sea Pavilion Residences and Sixteen35 Residences, which recently TOP-ed and are fully sold, are located at 494 Upper East Coast Road and 16 Geylang […]
- Any potential measure to reduce EIP’s economic impact should apply to all raceson July 26, 2021 at 10:30 pm
With more HDB flat sellers from minority groups coming forward to appeal the EIP, the Ministry of National Development is carefully studying the […]
- Higher construction costs not to be passed down to flat buyerson July 26, 2021 at 8:05 pm
These higher construction costs stem from factors such as increased manpower costs and reduced productivity due to having to implement safe […]