As part of 6 series instalment of our annual Keynote event now held via zoom, Managing Partner Benson Koh launched our very own Reserve Inventory System, a property management app for our clients.
“It’s never a better time to do so as we have to do things very differently from now. Since value adding is the key to our business, we’d move ahead of our peers and have this period for our team to be more effective to our clients”
You can watch the launch video and take humour from the actors and actresses whom are all part of TeamSRI.
In Part 2 of SRI Keynote series which was conducted via Zoom with over 600 attendees, Managing Director Tony Koe shares the evolvement of how the real estate agency business has changed over the past 15 years of his experience and his vision for TeamSRI.
Taking the chance to thank everyone, he unveils the Top Achievers, Leaders, Project Achievers and Rookies within his segment. “Though it was unfortunate that we cannot do this in a proper setting to celebrate your success, we will find another proper time to do so once the Circuit Breaker period is over”.
Congratulations to Michele Chew for her promotion as the General Manager for SRI! The Team is obviously elated and it was a well deserved promotion for her hard work and dedication.
Revealing our Executive Committee (EXCO) members for the first time, Tony introduced the four main pillars namely Training, Media, IT and Events. As these members are key leaders to TeamSRI, they will be assisting the L1 Management team in improving and making pivotal decisions so as to enhance our team members’ journey in SRI.
Head investment advisory & Strategist Harvey Chia will address to TeamSRI this coming Monday on part 3 of Keynote series with analysis of 2020 private residential market.
The Business Times Real Estate News Feed
- Cromwell E-Reit to acquire logistics park in Italy for 52.6m eurosby Raphael Lim on November 25, 2020 at 12:57 am
CROMWELL European Real Estate Investment Trust (Cromwell E-Reit) has entered into an agreement via a wholly-owned vehicle to acquire a logistics park […]
- Asia-Pac's stubbornly-high property prices may correct next yearby Fiona Lam on November 24, 2020 at 9:50 pm
THERE are growing concerns that a market correction may be on the cards next year for Asia-Pacific (Apac) real estate, which has stayed resilient […]
- Mapletree to invest over S$550m in jumbo logistics site in Japanby Fiona Lam on November 24, 2020 at 9:50 pm
PROPERTY giant Mapletree Investments has entered the Kyushu logistics market by acquiring a prime plot about the size of 15 football fields - 116,319 […]
- Pines' case rests on whether club owner has right to amend the club's rules, says courtby Lee Meixian on November 24, 2020 at 9:50 pm
WHETHER some 162 unhappy members of The Pines, a country club, can successfully claim damages from the club owner will depend on whether the court is […]
- Patriarch of Scotts Holdings, Ameerali R Jumabhoy, dies at 94by Siow Li Sen on November 24, 2020 at 10:19 am
AMEERALI Rajabali Jumabhoy, prominent businessman and founder of Scotts Holdings Limited, died early on Tuesday. He was 94.
Propertyguru Property News Feed
- Many Singaporeans facing difficulty paying housing loans amidst the pandemicon November 25, 2020 at 2:36 am
The survey revealed that about one third or 31% of the respondents encountered difficulties with their housing loan payments, with 9% indicating that […]
- Toa Payoh’s five-room BTO flats hotly contested despite high price tagon November 24, 2020 at 3:23 am
As at 5pm on Monday, Bartley Beacon’s 144 five-room flats received over six first-time applicants each, while the 1,222 four-room flats at Bishan […]
- Semi-detached house near Orchard Road up for sale for $7.84milon November 24, 2020 at 3:11 am
The two-storey freehold property occupies a land area of 288.0 sq m (3,100 sq ft), and is expected to sell at $2,500 per sq ft.
- Tender for Yishun Avenue 9 EC site awarded to Sing Holdingson November 23, 2020 at 2:21 am
The 99-year leasehold site has an area of 21,514.0 sq m and can yield up to 600 housing units.
- Chinese property buyers turn to Singapore, Portugal as alternative investment destinationson November 20, 2020 at 2:55 am
In Singapore, Chinese buyers accounted for nearly 25% of the total foreign property acquisitions during the first three quarters of 2020, showed […]