We have achieved a major milestone in Jan 2021, we have more than 1000 salespersons.
As at press time, we reported a total of 1004 salespersons and according to Tony, our CEO, the number could be higher by the end of the month.
The latest tally is a 17.6% jump from the 854 salespersons that we had at the start of 2020, based on Council for Estate Agencies (CEA) figures. In 2018, we only had just 250 salespersons. Hence, the number of salespersons has quadrupled in just three years.
For more information, you can read the article by Edgeprop.
As part of 6 series instalment of our annual Keynote event now held via zoom, Managing Partner Benson Koh launched our very own Reserve Inventory System, a property management app for our clients.
“It’s never a better time to do so as we have to do things very differently from now. Since value adding is the key to our business, we’d move ahead of our peers and have this period for our team to be more effective to our clients”
You can watch the launch video and take humour from the actors and actresses whom are all part of TeamSRI.
The Business Times Real Estate News Feed
- UOL full-year profit dives 97% to S$13m; better second-half more than offsets H1 lossby Lee Meixian on February 26, 2021 at 9:50 pm
UOL Group's FY20 net profit plunged 97 per cent to S$13.1 million, from S$478.8 million a year earlier.
- Development charge rates up 0.3% for non-landed residential use, 1.5% cut for commercial useby Kalpana Rashiwala on February 26, 2021 at 9:50 pm
IN tandem with the improving Singapore private housing market, the government has upped development charge (DC) rates for the landed and non-landed […]
- Development charge rates raised 0.3% for non-landed residential use, cut 1.5% for commercial useby Kalpana Rashiwala on February 26, 2021 at 9:31 am
THE Singapore government has cut the development charge (DC) rates for the commercial use group by an average of 1.5 per cent for the period March 1, […]
- Sias requests offer price revision, two-week extension for GL offerby Lee Meixian on February 26, 2021 at 5:47 am
INVESTOR watchdog Securities Investors Association (Singapore), or Sias, has called for GL's offeror to " seriously reconsider" improving the offer […]
- Sasseur Reit posts 18.8% rise in Q4 DPU to 1.935 S centsby Vivienne Tay on February 26, 2021 at 4:37 am
SASSEUR Real Estate Investment Trust (Sasseur Reit), which owns outlet malls in China, posted an 18.8 per cent rise in its distribution per unit […]
Propertyguru Property News Feed
- Government adopts consultative, calibrated approach in balancing heritage preservation with development needson February 25, 2021 at 6:28 pm
Ministry of National Development (MND) reveals that URA closely works with NHB as well as expert panels and key stakeholders to integrate heritage […]
- Dublin Lodge on sale for $67.55milon February 24, 2021 at 7:18 pm
Located in prime District 9, this works out to 2,500 per sq ft based on the 2,510.2 sq m (27,020 sq ft) land area.
- PropNex profit jump 47.8% in 2020 despite pandemicon February 24, 2021 at 6:34 pm
The group noted that their 2020 performance was led by domestic demand coming from both the public housing and private residential segments.
- Industry players urged to remain prudent, not stoke exuberant sentiments in property marketon February 23, 2021 at 7:29 pm
This comes as Singapore’s property market remained buoyant with private home prices rising 2.2% in 2020 even as the economy plunged into recession.
- 7 urban farming sites at HDB car park rooftops launched for tenderon February 23, 2021 at 7:22 pm
The sites are located in Jurong West, Bukit Panjang, Sembawang and Woodlands, revealed SFA and HDB in a joint release.