As part of 6 series instalment of our annual Keynote event now held via zoom, Managing Partner Benson Koh launched our very own Reserve Inventory System, a property management app for our clients.
“It’s never a better time to do so as we have to do things very differently from now. Since value adding is the key to our business, we’d move ahead of our peers and have this period for our team to be more effective to our clients”
You can watch the launch video and take humour from the actors and actresses whom are all part of TeamSRI.
In Part 2 of SRI Keynote series which was conducted via Zoom with over 600 attendees, Managing Director Tony Koe shares the evolvement of how the real estate agency business has changed over the past 15 years of his experience and his vision for TeamSRI.
Taking the chance to thank everyone, he unveils the Top Achievers, Leaders, Project Achievers and Rookies within his segment. “Though it was unfortunate that we cannot do this in a proper setting to celebrate your success, we will find another proper time to do so once the Circuit Breaker period is over”.
Congratulations to Michele Chew for her promotion as the General Manager for SRI! The Team is obviously elated and it was a well deserved promotion for her hard work and dedication.
Revealing our Executive Committee (EXCO) members for the first time, Tony introduced the four main pillars namely Training, Media, IT and Events. As these members are key leaders to TeamSRI, they will be assisting the L1 Management team in improving and making pivotal decisions so as to enhance our team members’ journey in SRI.
Head investment advisory & Strategist Harvey Chia will address to TeamSRI this coming Monday on part 3 of Keynote series with analysis of 2020 private residential market.
The Business Times Real Estate News Feed
- Singapore's city-fringe business park rents to rise as firms cut costsby Vivienne Tay on October 20, 2020 at 9:50 pm
RENTS for business parks in Singapore's city fringe are projected to rise as more firms seek out business parks with Grade-A office specifications in […]
- CRCT, Suntec Reit go to market with perps offeringby Vivienne Tay on October 20, 2020 at 9:50 pm
TWO new perpetual securities from real estate investment trusts (Reits) are coming to the market.
- IReit Global raises S$142.8m in rights issueby Fiona Lam on October 20, 2020 at 9:50 pm
IREIT Global has raised S$142.8 million in a rights issue to finance the acquisition of a 60 per cent interest in some properties in Spain and to […]
- MLT to raise S$650m to partially fund Asia property acquisitionsby Vivienne Tay on October 20, 2020 at 9:50 pm
MAPLETREE Logistics Trust (MLT) wants to raise up to S$650 million from unitholders via a private placement and preferential offering, to partially […]
- Keppel DC Reit's Q3 DPU up 22.1%by Vivien Shiao on October 20, 2020 at 10:54 am
KEPPEL Data Centre (DC) Reit on Tuesday posted a distribution per unit (DPU) of 2.357 Singapore cents for the third quarter, up 22.1 per cent from a […]
Propertyguru Property News Feed
- 1,000 Tengah households signed in for energy-saving centralised cooling systemon October 20, 2020 at 4:37 am
The energy-efficient system enables households to save about 15% to 20% in upfront costs compared with present market rates, and up to 30% in life […]
- James Dyson has sold his Wallich Residence penthouse - at a $11.8mil losson October 19, 2020 at 4:23 am
The triplex penthouse in Tanjong Pagar was purchased at $73.8 million last year, and is sold for $62 million or close to $3,000 per sq ft (psf) based […]
- New Pasir Panjang Park to focus on cultural, natural historyon October 19, 2020 at 3:23 am
Slated to open in phases from 2021, the new Pasir Panjang Park will feature Pasir Panjang's rich history with purposefully curated artefacts and […]
- HDB launches new roadmap for planning, designing townson October 16, 2020 at 5:06 am
Dubbed “Designing for Life”, the roadmap is focused on planning and designing around the physical, mental and social needs of residents.
- Semi-detached house in Orchard on sale for $12milon October 16, 2020 at 3:56 am
This freehold two-storey semi-detached house is priced at $2,450 per sq ft (psf) based on the 4,896 sq ft land area. It sits 300m away from the […]