- Based on URA caveats lodged, non-landed properties volume dipped 17.9% in October. The volume of 1,133 is the lowest for this year, though still maintaining the run for 10th consecutive months above the 1,000 mark. The year-to-date resale volume of 13,898 is expected to cross 15,500 this year, and surpass a 10-year high when 14,060 units were sold in 2011.
- Nine non-landed resale units above $10-million sold in October 2021: Three at Ardmore Park and one each at Seven Palms Sentosa Cove, South Beach Residences, The Grange, The Marq on Paterson Hill, The Nassim & The Ritz-Carlton Residences.
- Year-to-date resale volume of 2,968 for landed properties set a decade high, surpassing the 2,783 houses sold in 2011. Transaction data showed the highest sales volume are District 19 (481 transactions), 15 (349), 10 (263), 16 (249) and 28 (229). The 1,571 houses sold in these five districts made up 50.3% of the total 2,968 transactions.
- First-ever Exec Condo sold above $3-million: A 359 sqm unit at Citylife @ Tampines bought at $1.91-million in March 2013, a few months after launch, was sold on 21st Oct 2021 at $3.288-million.
- As of 12th November 2021, a total of 210 HDB flats exchanged hands for over $1-million this year.
EXEC CONDO RESALE