SURREY POINT SOLD @ S$47.8 MILLION TO CONSORTIUM LED BY AMARA HOLDINGS Singapore, 5 Mar 2021 – The prominent dual...
We are excited to have Mok Sze Sze on board with SRI as Managing Partner, Auction. The Auction team brings along...
We have achieved a major milestone in Jan 2021, we have more than 1000 agents. As at press time, we reported a total...
As part of 6 series instalment of our annual Keynote event now held via zoom, Managing Partner Benson Koh launched our...
The Business Times Real Estate News Feed
- Property-tech company Showsuite partners Rajah & Tann, expands into legal techby Raphael Lim on April 16, 2021 at 10:13 am
SINGAPORE-BASED property technology company Showsuite has signed a contract with law firm Rajah & Tann and is expanding into legal […]
- ERA Realty eyes 40% increase in revenue amid boom in property transactionsby Siow Li Sen on April 15, 2021 at 9:50 pm
ERA Realty Network is on a roll, as it rides the momentum of the nation's gangbuster residential market.
- Grooming younger agents paying off at ERAby Siow Li Sen on April 15, 2021 at 9:50 pm
THE move to groom young agents at ERA Realty looks to be paying off - its top sales people are all aged under 40.
- Pay cuts for heads of Singapore property firmsby Leslie Yee on April 15, 2021 at 9:50 pm
PROPERTY group City Developments' (CDL) executive chairman Kwek Leng Beng had his total remuneration plunge 82 per cent last year. He received S$1.63 […]
- Investors concerned about DBS Trustee's decisions on EHTby Uma Devi on April 15, 2021 at 9:50 pm
EAGLE Hospitality Trust (EHT) has effectively fallen under the "care" of DBS Trustee after its original manager was removed for multiple breaches of […]
Propertyguru Property News Feed
- Expat accommodation monthly rents in Singapore drop 2%on April 15, 2021 at 9:14 pm
Average monthly rent prices for unfurnished, mid-market, three-bedroom apartments dipped slightly to $5,747 in Singapore.
- Lentor Central, Tampines Street 62 sites launched for tenderon April 15, 2021 at 6:56 pm
Both Lentor Central and Tampines Street 62 sites have a 99-year leasehold tenure and can collectively yield around 1,195 residential units.
- New private home sales double in March amid fresh interest in luxury propertieson April 15, 2021 at 6:18 pm
Private home sales doubled month-on-month (1,296 units in March 2021 versus 645 units in February 2021) and year-on-year (660 units in March 2020).
- MAS keeps monetary policy unchangedon April 14, 2021 at 9:06 pm
The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) has maintained a 0% per annum rate of appreciation on the back of the uncertainty of the economy and weak […]
- Freehold development Park Nova to preview on 1 Mayon April 13, 2021 at 8:21 pm
Park Nova features 54 units and offers easy accessibility to the Central Business District and Orchard Road shopping belt.