The next SRI auction will take place on 24 September 2021 (Friday), 2.30pm at Amara Singapore Hotel Level 3, 165...
A brand-new bungalow at 442A Holland Road has just been put on the market for sale at a price tag of $13.8 million....
SRI has broken the highest transacted record of The Amston at $1.8mil and at $350,000 above valuation! It also closed...
August 2021 recorded the highest number of resale flats sold since October 2010. HDBs resale volume rebounded strongly...
A 3,079 sq ft, strata-titled office unit on the 37th floor of Suntec Tower 1 of Suntec City changed hands recently for...
The next SRI auction will take place on 27 August 2021 (Friday) 2.30pm at Amara Singapore Hotel Level 3, 165 Tanjong...
The Business Times Real Estate News Feed
- Major office deals closer to fruitionby Kalpana Rashiwala on September 26, 2021 at 9:50 pm
THE Singapore office investment sales market continues to hum, with at least a couple of large deals now closer to fruition.
- Lum Chang unit disposes interest in UK serviced residence blockby Raphael Lim on September 26, 2021 at 1:24 pm
CONSTRUCTION group Lum Chang Holdings said on Saturday that its subsidiary, Wembley Properties, has entered into an agreement to dispose of its […]
- Edmund Tie inks MOU with One RHT to create digital real estate solutionsby Lisa Kriwangko on September 24, 2021 at 5:23 am
REAL estate consulting firm Edmund Tie has entered into a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with One RHT to produce and manage digital asset […]
- Aspen clarifies timeline leading up to price surge in another response to SGXby Vivienne Tay on September 24, 2021 at 4:45 am
ASPEN on Thursday clarified that it only received the notification of its latest 510(k) clearance for one of its glove products on Sept 22, even […]
- IReit Global acquires Grade A office building in Barcelona for 27.2m eurosby Vivienne Tay on September 24, 2021 at 1:08 am
IREIT Global's wholly-owned subsidiary has acquired a Grade A freehold office building in Barcelona, Spain, for 27.2 million euros (S$43.1 million).
Propertyguru Property News Feed
- Lawsuits brewing for contractors as COVID-19 legal relief endson September 26, 2021 at 10:12 pm
On 30 September 2021, the relief period under the Covid-19 (Temporary Measures) Act will end, which may lead to many SMEs facing financial distress […]
- Condo buyers, agents jailed for backdating Option to Purchase to evade higher ABSDon September 26, 2021 at 8:52 pm
The buyers, who are a married couple, were sentenced to six weeks’ jail and fined $276,000. The property agent and seller's agent were handed an […]
- Seven urban farming sites at HDB rooftops awardedon September 26, 2021 at 6:50 pm
These seven HDB rooftop urban farming sites are located in Jurong West, Bukit Panjang, Sembawang and Woodlands.
- Two freehold residential sites at Thiam Siew Avenue up for saleon September 23, 2021 at 6:54 pm
Including balcony space, the North plot has a GFA of 405,536 sq ft and an estimated development charge of $20.2 million, while the 384,791 sq ft […]
- Gilstead Road residential site up for sale for $91.8milon September 22, 2021 at 6:05 pm
Sole marketing agent Edmund Tie said the price works out to a land rate of about $2,001 per sq ft per plot ratio (psf ppr), including the estimated […]