SURREY POINT SOLD @ S$47.8 MILLION TO CONSORTIUM LED BY AMARA HOLDINGS Singapore, 5 Mar 2021 – The prominent dual...
We are excited to have Mok Sze Sze on board with SRI as Managing Partner, Auction. The Auction team brings along...
We have achieved a major milestone in Jan 2021, we have more than 1000 agents. As at press time, we reported a total...
As part of 6 series instalment of our annual Keynote event now held via zoom, Managing Partner Benson Koh launched our...
The Business Times Real Estate News Feed
- Stamford Land puts Australia, NZ hotels up for sale for A$1b: reportby Fiona Lam on June 14, 2021 at 11:37 am
LUXURY hotel owner-operator Stamford Land Corp is reportedly looking to sell six of its vacant properties in Australia and New Zealand, for a total […]
- CSC has sufficient construction materials in Singapore despite Malaysia MCO 3.0by Fiona Lam on June 14, 2021 at 10:18 am
ENGINEERING specialist CSC Holdings said its Singapore foundation operations has maintained "sufficient stock" of key construction materials that are […]
- Property market sees rise in spoof messages from purported agentsby Lisa Kriwangko on June 14, 2021 at 9:51 am
THE stronger property market in Singapore may have unleashed a new trend - that of text spoofing.
- Sustainable real estate asset investments to grow in South-east Asiaby Lisa Kriwangko on June 14, 2021 at 8:34 am
THERE is an expected rise in sustainable multi-family real estate asset investment in markets such as Thailand and South-east Asia, said property […]
- JustCo names CFO to helm finance, capital markets and M&A functionsby Vivienne Tay on June 14, 2021 at 7:44 am
CO-WORKING operator JustCo has appointed Loke Huey Teng as its chief financial officer (CFO) to helm its finance, capital markets and mergers and […]
Propertyguru Property News Feed
- COVID-19 highlights drawbacks of being overly dependent on foreign labouron June 13, 2021 at 7:41 pm
However, overhauling the construction industry in Singapore to be less reliant on foreign labour and to use more advanced construction technologies […]
- Singapore home prices to grow by up to 7% this yearon June 13, 2021 at 6:49 pm
RHB adjusted its forecast for residential home prices in Singapore from 0% to 3%, to between 5% to 7% this year.
- Singapore-Hong Kong air travel bubble to be reviewed next monthon June 10, 2021 at 7:39 pm
Authorities on both sides are set to review the situation in July prior to deciding on a launch date.
- Gov’t releases four confirmed sites, nine reserved sites for sale under 2H 2021on June 9, 2021 at 8:26 pm
The Confirmed List comprises four private residential sites that can yield a total of 2,000 homes.
- Singapore to see steady demand from Hong Kong property buyerson June 8, 2021 at 7:21 pm
While the number of caveats lodged by Hong Kongers remains steady, some analysts have also pointed out that most Hong Kongers may have a bigger […]